About Me


Hello!


     This is my first blog. First of all i want to introduce myself. My name is Ananda Putri Afifa. You can call me Ananda or Nanda. I'm turning 16 this September. I'm a 10th grader in 3 Senior High School Bandung. I'm from Indonesia. I live in Bandung with my parents and sister. I'm the first child in my family. My sister is way younger than me. She's only 7 years old. Because of that, sometimes i'm not that close to my sister because we talk about different things. But, it's okay because i still can play together with her.

     When i'm in the Junior High School, i school at 2 Junior High School Bandung. I'm very thankful that i can go to 3 Senior High School Bandung. Because it's one of the best school. There's a lot of people who want to go to 3 Senior High School too.

     Now, i want to tell you about what i like. Actually, there's so many things that i like. For example, i like everything that related to art, like painting, drawing, decorating and many more. But, the one that i like the most is about design. To be exact, fashion design. I like everything that related to fashion. I'm not that experienced in fashion, so i really want to learn about it. The first time i like it is when i'm in 6th grade. What i like to do that related to fashion is learn how to draw or design clothes and learn how to set an outfit with an app on my phone. There's many more things that i have to learn about it. 

     Because of that, i want to be a fashion designer or a style setter, or anything that related to design. My parents told me that it's okay if i want to be a fashion designer, but they told me that i'm good in math and it's unfortunate if i didn't use it for the future. So now, i'm still confused about what i want to be. But even i'm still confused, i still try to do my best at school.

    At school, i really like to have many friends. Actually, not just at school. I like to be friend with anyone and anywhere. I think that's enough for me, let's be friends!
     


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menuju Indonesia Emas 2045

Natural Phenomena

Me & My Dreams