A Moment When I Felt Thankful

My Experience When I Was In Junior High School

     When i was 9th grade in 2 Junior High School, i joined a course near my school. I joined a course because i have to prepare for the national exam. The course started after school at 3.30pm and finished at 5.00pm. One day, i finished the course almost at 6pm because i had a homework that i didn't understand. So, i asked my course teacher for help.
     I don't really remember what day it was, but i remembered in that day i still had another homeworks to finish. After the course, i immediately ordered a public transport, Gojek. I waited for 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and there's no driver that i got. Then, i decided to pray because it's already the time to pray. When i finished, i tried to order Gojek again. But, this time, i ordered it more then one because it was so hard to get a driver at that time.
     Still, there was no driver. I tried another application, Grab, but still, i didn't get any driver. Time is clocking, it's getting darker and i still didn't get any driver. I tried to call my Father. Maybe he could pick me up. Sadly, there was no answer from him. There was no one that can drive except my Father in my family. That's why i only tried to call him.
     While i was waiting to get a driver, i texted some of my friends. Most of them didn't reply. Maybe because it was already a time to do homeworks. But, one of my boy friend replied. He felt sorry that he couldn't help to pick me up. So, I asked him to try ordered a Gojek for me. Again, there was no driver. I was confuse. Actually, there was still a public transportation, angkot. I could just use that to go home. But, i was too scared to use angkot because it's almost 7.30pm. 
     Not only that, my phone battery was low. I started to panic how can i go home. That was a really really bad day. I had a lot of homeworks to do, my Father didn't answer the call, and i couldn't get any Gojek driver. 
     Suddenly, while i was thinking how can i go home, my course teacher went downstairs. Her face was confuse and a little bit surprised when she saw me. She asked me why i'm still here. I told her about what just happened. I felt really unlucky that day. Then, she asked me where i live at. I told her that it's at Gatsu, near Trans Studio Mall. Guess what happened next?
     Her route pass the Trans Studio Mall and she asked me to go home with her. At that time, i felt so thankful. I couldn't thank enough to her. 
     So, that's my story about my experience. All of us must be have our own experience when we feel thankful or blessed. See you again!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menuju Indonesia Emas 2045

Natural Phenomena

Me & My Dreams