Ask My Friend's Holiday Plan

Amanda's Plan in December


Ananda: "Morning, Manda!"
Amanda: "Hello, morning too!"
Ananda: "Have you finished your homework?"
Amanda: "No, i haven't. There's so many homeworks. I really need a holiday."
Ananda: "We will have a holiday in December."
Amanda: "Oh, really? I didn't know that. That's very exciting! Do you have any plan for the holiday?"
Ananda: "Yes, i do. I have a plan to meet my old friends from Junior High School."
Amanda: "You must be miss them, right?"
Ananda: "Yes, you're right. So, how about you? You don't have a plan yet, do you?"
Amanda: "Hm, i may be just know it now, but, i think i already have something in my mind."
Ananda: "What is it?"
Amanda: "I think about celebrating Christmas with my big family. I think that's my plan for this holiday in December."
Ananda: "Wow, that's really an exciting plan! Where will you celebrate it?"
Amanda: "We always celebrate it in Bandung or Jakarta."
Ananda: "What will you do at the Christmas Day?"
Amanda: "We will have a feast and we will swap gifts. That's the most exciting moment in Christmas. Day because I got a lot of gifts."
Ananda: "Wow, it's sounds cool!"
Amanda: "I know, right! I can't wait for December."
Ananda: "Me too! We really need a holiday."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menuju Indonesia Emas 2045

Natural Phenomena

Me & My Dreams