Invitation Card

My Group Invitation Card

     Hello! I'd like to show you an invitation card that me and my friends made last week. We made a rehearsal dinner invitation card using watercolor and other art supplies. We really enjoyed working together as a group. This is how the rehearsal dinner invitation card looks like



     We made it in 40 minutes only and we were really satisfied with the result. As we can see, the theme of the invitation card is Olivia and John's rehearsal dinner. A rehearsal dinner is a pre-wedding ceremony in the US tradition that usually held after the wedding rehearsal and the night before the wedding ceremony.






The invitation consists of


-An invitational message the person

"Join us for a rehearsal dinner in honor of Olivia and John"

-The person who holds the invitation

"Hosted by the Will's family"

-Date

"Friday, August the 16th 2013"

-Time

"6.00 pm"

-Venue

"The Beach Club, 739 Beacher Road"

-Special instruction

"Dress Code: White"

-Where to reply (RSVP)

"RSVP to Jane at 617-555 by August the 10th"




So, i think that's all from me, I hope you like our work!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menuju Indonesia Emas 2045

Natural Phenomena

Me & My Dreams