Me & My Dreams

Hello everyone!

My name is Ananda Putri and you can call me Nanda or just Ananda. I was born in Bandung, 29th September 2001. I'm an eleventh grade student at SMAN 3 Bandung. I live in Gatot Subroto Street, near the Trans Studio Mall. I have one younger sister and she is still 8 years old.

Today, i wanna talk a little more about myself. First of all i wanna talk about what am i good at. I can say that i'm a good listener for the others. I'm good at comforting others in their hard times. I like to help people who is struggling with their feelings or mind. I really like to help people. Because in my mind, i always have these words sounds "Treat others with kindness". So, i'll try to be kind to others as hard as i can. It makes me an open minded person too. I'm also an introvert. I took everything seriously. I think a lot about everything and i'm good at controling myself, like my emotions. In the other side, i'm also good at doing works seriously. If i have something to work on, i will do it maximally even if i have a bunch of other things to do. I'm not that kind of person who do their job half-hearted. I'm also really pay attention to cleanliness. I really hate messy things around me, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I like to do the cleaning things anytime i feel like there's something that not clean enough for me.

Besides that, i also have my own weakness. I'm really bad at managing my time. For examples, i'm late for school many times and if i have a schedule with others, i usually be the last person who came. I'm also not a really social butterfly person. I do know lots of people in my school, but my friendship circle is not as big as the others. I took a lot of time for myself and only hangout with people who i think is suit with me well. I also doesn;t really like crowded places and get paid attention from others. It's not really my thing. But, if it's related to the works/tasks that i should do, i could control it for a while. (For examples if there's a presentation task at school, i'm still gonna do it maximally even if i hate getting all of the attention in class).

Now, i wanna talk about what i like and what i do in my free time. I really like anything that related to art or anything that related with creativity. I like to spend my free time with sketching, drawing, painting, or even designing something. I remember the first time i'm into art was when i'm in the sixth grade. At first, i like to draw clothes, and stuff like that. I was really into fashion design. Since then, i chose my goals to get a scholarship to an art school someday in college. Years go by, now i'm not really into fashion desin. I'm more into graphic design. Now, i have a dream that i want to go to FSRD ITB and have my own brand (like clothing line or skincare products) in the future. I'm not really sure yet what i want to do in the future, but for right now i really want to have a brand or company that produce something that i design all by myself.

To pursue that dream, of course i have to work hard on studying to get the best result in the end of high school. But, besides the studying thing, i also work hard on my skill in art. In my free time, i like to sketch or paint something. Lately i really like to sketch different faces of people. I work hard on my skill because if i want to go to an art school, the test is about drawing something or making some portfolio of drawing/painting. I really hope i can go to a college that have the best art program soon after i finish high school. I hope i can make all my dreams happen in the future.

I think that's all from me, thank you for spending your time reading this!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menuju Indonesia Emas 2045

Natural Phenomena